Friday, April 22, 2011

Alyssa

20 years ago Alyssa Sutherland was born.

Our friendship was destined to happen the day we we banded together like a flock of monkeys to fight the onslaught of the previous years STUB team. We found out they were going to "initiate" us into our new positions with a raucous and perilously early morning call and a series of possibly uncomfortable activities and decided to one up them - armed with nothing but the element of surprise and a healthy quota of water balloons.

I have been blessed to know this girl and am so happy to call her friend. She is strong, full of passion, zeal ambition and is beautiful in every way. She has also been favored with a knack for politics, robust and witty banter and Dutch roots - yep, she's going places. I was honored and so pleased when she asked me to take her campaign shots and I thought I'd share some of them with you.

Happy Birthday miss!











No comments:

Post a Comment