Sunday, June 20, 2010

Crissy and Kelsey.

Meet Crissy Kirklin and Kelsey Hampton...

These two are two of my favorite people. The latter I live with in a house, and the former I live with in the form of a larger-than-life, framed, winking head-shot hung right above the bed. Needless to say, they're wonderful.

Crissy gave me the honor of taking her graduation shots and I got to do my first ever semi-real photo-shoot. Much merriment was had, despite the minor catastrophe of Al's phone deciding to acquire a life of its own and leap to its death to the bottom of Shilshole Bay (no fun, but she handled it like a star) and graduation pictures were duly secured. Then, simply because Kelse is gorgeous, we decided that she needed to be captured also. What else can you do when someone shows up (I refrained from saying "shoes" up because it's Sunday) in neon vans?

































No comments:

Post a Comment